Liven up your casual OOTDs with this DIY thread wrapped necklace! Using DMC Light Effect Threads, customize your necklace by wrapping up the formed craft wires of your favorite word! Surely it will bring up some smiles and positive vibes all day!
For written instructions please visit www.dmcpilipinas.com/string art
Brought to you by DMC Weekend Crafternoons.
Thread Wrapped Necklace
DMC Metallic/Light Effects Thread
DMC Craft Scissors
Silver/Gold Necklace Chain
How to Begin:
1. Bend tip of craft wire before wrapping with thread.
2. Wrap craft wire with metallic thread long enough for the word “LOVE” – approximately 8 inches.
3. Put glue on the wire to help secure thread wrap.
4. When you have enough wrapped wire, cut and secure ends with glue.
5. Bend your thread wrapped wire into the word “Love”
6. Cut the excess wire and bend the tip of the last letter.
7. Attach your jumprings.
8. Attach your necklace chain.