Fancy up any room with this vibrant letter embroidery! Create this wonderful piece with varying embroidery stitches using the DMC Coloris thread. Be astonished at how different colors are in 1 skein of thread!
Brought to you by DMC Weekend Crafternoons.
DMC Coloris Threads
DMC Craft Scissors
Print out of chosen letter
1. Trace your letter into the fabric
2. Secure your fabric into your embroidery hoop
3. Using backstitches, trace the outline of your letter
4. Create seed stitches around the outline until you get the desired effect.
a. Seed Stitches: simple straight stitches in different directions that resemble scattered seeds
5. Cut the excess fabric around