Trip to Japan to experience the 44th Japan Hobby Show 2020 in Tokyo for 1 person
Package inclusions are as follows:
- Round trip Economy Airfare Manila-Tokyo-Manila
- Single room Hotel Accommodation in Tokyo, Japan for 3days/2nights (no breakfast)
- Pocket money worth P10,000 for food and ground transportation in Japan
- Admission ticket to the 44th Japan Hobby Show 2020 in Tokyo on April 28-30, 2020
1. From August 1 to December 31, buy P2,000 worth of DMC products in a single receipt from selected stores nationwide and get a chance to win a trip to The 44th Japan Hobby Show 2020 in Tokyo, Japan on April 28-30, 2020.
2. To qualify, write your name, address, contact number, email, name of participating store and signature on official receipts and send it to DMC PHILIPPINES - FOCUS GLOBAL INC., 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley, 24th St. corner 8th Ave., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
3. One receipt is equal to one raffle entry.
4. Submission is until January 14, 2020, store closing.
5. Raffle draw is on January 22, 2020. Winner will be subject for verification if qualified.
6. Winner will be announced on January 29, 2020 at DMC Philippines website, Facebook page and Instagram page.
7. Winner will be notified through registered mail, electronic mail and a phone call from a Focus Global Inc. representative.
8. Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
9. Employees of Focus Global, Inc. and its subsidiaries, store owners and its employees, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity are not qualified to join in the Promo.
Representatives from Focus Global, Inc. and DTI will be invited to witness the Raffle Draw on January 22, 2020, 4:00 PM at the Focus Global, Inc., 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley, 24th St. corner 8th Ave., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
REDEMPTION OF PRIZE:
1. Winner may claim their prizes from 9am-4pm, Mondays to Fridays at Focus Global, Inc., 15/F Twenty-four Seven McKinley, 24th St. corner 8th Ave., McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig as indicated in the electronic and registered mail.
2. Winner shall shoulder all costs they may incur in securing their prize (Bus Fares, Taxi Fares, Gas, Parking, Meals, etc.).
3. Winner must present the following when claiming their prizes:
- Two (2) valid government-issued or private-owned issued ID with name, picture, address and signature
- Passport should have at least six months of validity upon date of travel (April 28-30)
- Notice sent by registered mail or email
If the winner is a minor, then he/she must be accompanied by his/her parent/s or legal guardian, together with a signed letter of consent stating that his/her parent/s or legal guardian is/are aware of the minor’s participation in the promo with all requirements mentioned above.
4. Prize shall be awarded only upon completion of entire validation process, resulting in the participant being identified as a legitimate winner. In the event that it has been discovered through an investigation that the claimant presented false requirements, Focus Global, Inc reserves the right not to award the prize to the claimant with prior DTI approval.
5. Qualified winner must claim prize within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification to allow time for winner’s own visa processing. Failure to claim within the said period forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval and shall be forfeited in favor of Focus Global, Inc.
6. Processing of the necessary required documents and/or visa applications shall be the responsibility of the winner.
7. Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash. Note: Once tickets have been issued - changes are not permitted including name changes.
8. Winner will shoulder other expenses not mentioned above such as visa processing fees, transportation to and from Manila airport, terminal fees, excess baggage fees, travel tax, travel insurance, etc.
9. With prior approval of DTI, Focus Global Inc. reserves the right to declare forfeiture of prize in the event that the winner fails to claim the prize within the allotted time or fails to comply with any of the requirements or the terms and conditions herein.
1. A DTI representative will be invited to be present in the opening of drop boxes and during the drawing of winners.