Look tidy and fresh with a Knitted Headband made with DMC Woolly.
DMC Woolly Balls
Circular or Regular Knitting needles
1. Double up your thread by using 2 balls at a time.
2. Cast on 18 stitches.
3. Row 1: Knit 1, *Purl 1, Knit 1* repeat from *to* across.
4. Repeat Row 1 until piece measures atleast 9” from cast on edge.
5. Work Cable: Slip first 9 stitches to cable needle and hold in front. Work next 9 stitches in pattern: Purl 1 *Knit 1, Purl 1* repeat from *to* across. Work 11 stitches from cable needle in pattern: Knit 1, *Purl 1, Knit 1* repeat from *to* across.
6. Next Row: Purl 1, *Knit 1, Purl 1* repeat from *to* across.
7. Repeat this row until headband measures at least 18” from cast on edge.
8. Finish: Bind off loosely in pattern. Sew seam joining bind off and cast on edges.