CRAFT COMPETITION 2018
1. The DMC Philippines Craft Competition 2018 is open to 3 categories: CROSS-STITCH, CROCHET and KNITTING
2.Participants may send as many entries as they can for same or different categories.
3. Competition Period: March 1, 2018 to August 31, 2018.
4. How to join:
a. Use DMC branded threads and yarns bought from March 1 to August 31, 2018.
b. Register in the competition by getting or downloading competition application form from:
- DMC Creative World or;
- DMC Philippines website: www.dmcpilipinas.com/2018competition
c. Submit finished entry/ies (unframed) to:
- Focus Global Inc. (c/o Marketing)
- 15th Floor, Twenty-Four Seven Mckinley, 24th St. Corner 7th Ave., Mckinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, 1634 Philippines
- DMC Creative World
- Lower Ground Floor, SM Megamall Bldg. A, EDSA Mandaluyong City
d. Upon submission, each entry should include the following:
- Printed competition form (1 entry = 1 application form)
- Original copy of proofs of purchase (Official Receipt or Sales Invoice)
- A copy of the pattern used (to cross-reference threads/yarns used)
In the absence of the abovementioned proof of purchase, participants can submit the following:
5. Deadline of acceptance of entries: August 31, 2018, 5:00PM
6. Judging will be done on September 12, 2018 at Focus Global Inc. 15/F, Twenty-Four Seven Mckinley, Building, Philippines with the presence of DTI Representative based on the following criteria:
7. Cash prizes will be given to 3 winners per category-1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
8. Participant who does not meet promo requirements is not eligible to join and win, and is considered disqualified.
9. A participant can only win once, if a name wins more than once, participant gets the bigger prize.
10. In case of a tie, the judges will determine the winner.
11. Announcement of winners will be done on September 14, 2018 via Facebook.
12. Winners will be notified through registered mail, email and phone call.
13. Winners may claim their prize within 60 days from the receipt of notification. Failure to claim the prize within specified period will mean forfeiture of prizes in favor of Focus Global Inc. with prior approval of DTI.
14. Non-finalists can retrieve their entries within 6 months after the announcement of winner (September 15, 2018 to March 15, 2019).
DTI-FTEB Permit No. 1199 Series of 2018